Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Monday Makings #10

Hey! It's Monday! So here is my latest Happy Makings! I found my inspiration for this project from Cotton & Curls. This blog has been tempting me to further my sewing skills for a while now. Cotton & Curls is full of lovely diy's for making and revamping clothing, among other things. This is such a fresh blog, I just love visiting and just taking everything in. I know, I'm terrible at leaving comments…and staying in touch… I will try my best to comment more on the blogs that I visit regularly.

If you follow this (Tops) link, you'll get the idea. Scrolling through all those diy's just makes me want to make something! And so, I did… it took me long enough! 


-pardon the un-ironed box-top… I was a bit over eager to take the photo's for the post-



-seams! again! you can probably see from the photo above that I really suck at it! I am hopeful that with  practice, I might improve. The photo below shows the burn-out pattern of the fabric, isn't it beautiful? I found it in Pretoria, along with the rose print fabric. I loved this one so much that I bought it in three different colours. So keep a weather eye out for the next Happy Monday Makings-

Hope you had a good one!

xxx


 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you did a great job. I really love loose fitting t-shirts lately. I bought some fabric years ago, maybe I'll finally use it this year. I saw someone with almost the exact same top today, it was strange. It was the same colour and shape and even had a burnout pattern.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird