Sunday, November 24, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #23 High Waisted and Gathered

What a beautiful Sunday we are having. The sun is shining with all it's might, there's a light breeze and it is roasting out! We'll probably go down to the beach a bit later. I just quickly wanted to share yesterday's skirt with you guys. Like many of my skirts, I found this one at Mr.Price a few years ago. It's made of 100% Viscose, as you well know is my favourite dress fabric! The tiny polkadots are designed in a random scatter, making it quite different to any other polka dotted prints I've seen.  

- I simply love, how this skirt adds vintage flair to any outfit. It light and feminine and I love wearing it. You can dress this skirt up or down for any occasion-

Ps. I will be posting todays skirt sometime tonight

Enjoy your Sunday, hope your doing something fun today!


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful skirt and I love what you paired it with.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird