Thursday, November 21, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #21 Navaho High-low

Happy Thursday, Friends! It's almost weekend! I am devouring a Caramel Aero as we speak, so to say, ha! With NCIS playing in the background, man I love this series! So, back to business…

Skirt #21, I shared this skirt with you quite a while ago already here. It's just such an awesome skirt, I just had to include it in my challenge. I must say, I like this outfit better than the old one.

 -my pretty skirt is from Ackermans, it so flowy and light. I love everything about this skirt-

-I'm crazy for anything Vintage. I don't think a day goes by that I don't have something Vintage added to my outfit. The belt I'm wearing is a genuine leather, Vintage belt my Aunt gave me. She wore it back in the 1970's. What style or era do you like to add or base your outfits on?

-leave a comment below, I'd love to know your thoughts-



1 comment:

  1. I never liked high-low things, but now I love them :) I have no idea what era my vintage clothes are from, I just wear them.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird