Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #20 Twisted Bubble

And so the challenge continues. As you well know, I have been struggling with Blogger's block and since it's the busiest time of the year… Let's just say it's not easy to be creative when you're in a funk and you have a backload of design jobs waiting to be handed over to clients. 

For some reason I woke up this morning thinking it's time I finish my challenges and when I started to plan it out I realised that I was picking up exactly where I left off. My last skirt from my 30 Skirts in 30 Days was #19 and today is the 20th, so here is skirt #20.

 -this is possibly the cutest little skirt I own, sadly I have only worn it out about twice. It's not an easy wear and it's difficult to pair when it comes to putting an outfit together-

-I found this little skirt at Mr. Price a long time ago. It's still brand new as I haven't really worn it. I was first drawn to this skirt because of it's unique design. It's a bubble skirt with cross over pleats and a twisted waist band. It's really cute and I hope to wear it more often in the future-

-enjoy the rest of your Wednessday-




1 comment:

  1. It's really cute. The stripe of colour on the side of your shoes look so cool.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird