Friday, September 20, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #19 Rouge Paisleys

...hello again. I just realised that I was still one skirt behind. As I still had the tripod set up, I thought I'd just slip on another old favourite. This way I created a whole new outfit by simply changing my skirt, adding a belt, putting on a different pair of shoes and changing my hair.

 -this skirt has and probably will be one of my all time favourites. It's from Woolworths, I bought it about 12 years ago and it is still perfect! Made of a 100% Cotton, it is both light and airy in Summer and warm and cosey in the Winter. The paisley print is so beautiful and with so much detail. The tag says Made in South Africa, I wonder where in our Country and by whom it was made...-

-these photo's don't really do the skirt much justice... You don't often find such a beautifully designed fabric in our shops. When all this Fast-Fashion nonsense started, the quality of clothing, fabric construction and printed design, declined drastically... But I don't want to get into that now.

Have an Awesome Friday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird