Saturday, September 14, 2013

30 Skirts in 30 Days: #12 Indian Block Print

Whoa! Friday is gone! After a really nice lunch and afternoon with Natasha (Bamboo Blossom), Dave and I had a braai and such a fun and cosy evening. We watched House and Dinosaurs and fell asleep in front of the Mac (we don't own a TV just yet). And that, my dear friends, is why I'm only posting Friday's dress now.

It has been so very cold, I'm really ready for winter to be over now! It's so difficult to put together an outfit when you're in Spring Mode and the weather got stuck in mid-winter somewhere.

Friday's skirt is an old favourite which I bought from an Indian clothing shop in Pretoria. It's made of pure Cotton and block printed with a golden fabric paste.

 -with a hint of Boho, this skirt really makes an outfit! It's got a sewn-in lining which is awesome, because I think it would be very transparent without it-

-tiny little leaf and flower prints...I love this skirt! It makes me feel so feminine-

Hope your Friday was awesome!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird