Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Monday Makings #8

As the cooler weather is slowly creeping in, I thought it a great opportunity to use this cute hand warmer diy I pinned last winter. This diy calls for microwavable fabric so make sure that you use natural fibers such as pure wool, 100% cotton, 100% linen (not silk, as you can think it would just disintegrate). Luckily I found a sizable piece of pure woolen felt in one of the bags of scraps the Gillian gave me. It seems to have been packaging or lining for a Louis Vuitton product, the logo was printed onto it in gold. It was perfect for my little project!

   -remember, the thread you use needs to be natural as well, I used cotton thread to sew my pieces together and pure woolen yarn for the embroidered detail- 

xxx

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird