Sunday, May 12, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress#12

Firstly, I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! To all Mothers, New Mothers and Mothers to be! I trust you all had an awesome day and that you were spoiled rotten! 

Now back to business... hehe! These DAMN DRESSES!!!! I went to the animal welfare Thursday past, to deliver some blankets we bought for the doggies. As it is almost winter and the shelter can get quite frosty, I imagine. Obviously, being inside one of my favourite charity shops I wasn't going to deliver the blankies and go without a quick browse. I couldn't believe my luck with this one(granny print dress) this dress has nothing at all wrong with it! It feels like heaven, it's a cotton/polyester blend but it looks and feels like silk. It also has a sewn in lining to keep it from being transparent.  

 -today was quite hot and although I love rainy weather, I'm enjoying the last few sunny day before our rainy winter starts. This outfit was perfect for today, I just added a cardigan when the chilly breeze picked up. The layered soft cotton tunic I found at a local thrift store named Ikaya Africa. They are slightly more expensive but you can find really nice things there-

-absolutely love my Topaz ring that my aunt Bernadette gave me for my 21st! She also gave me a matching pair of earrings which I will share with you some other time. The amazing thing about these Topaz stones is that they change from soft blue to bright pink depending on the light source-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird