Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #8

For some reason I was very down and out today. No matter how hard I tried, nothing seemed to lift my spirits, so to speak. My day's schedule went down the drain although I tried my utmost to stick with it. I started feeling slightly better when Dave phoned to say that he was coming home a little earlier. Then, even better when it started to rain and then much better when Dave helped take my Dress #8 photo's. And the best feeling was when we went for a quick walk around the block and saw Flamingo's and many other birds gathered at the salt pan which is about a block away from where we live. So my day turned out pretty awesome, thanks to my Dave!

-this is what I come up with in the morning in an attempt to cheer myself up. it didn't help...but it didn't hurt-

-oops! I forgot to add these two pics above...now you can see, I wasn't lying about the Peter Pan Collar. Ha! Cute, isn't it?-
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird