Saturday, May 18, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #18

Ah, we had such a nice time over at Natasha's with their house warming! She baked the most amazing vegan cheese cake and the chocolate cake was just as delicious, wow! We met some lovely new people too. So now we're home, and it's time for me to share dress #18...

 -Dave bought me this dress way back when...I was still completely obsessed with the Art Nouveau Movement back then, so this was the perfect gift! I'm still in love with Art Nouveau, I just tend to distance myself from things that become too commercialized. I love this dress and I'm amazed at how versatile it is, having gone through almost ten years in my closet-
  
-My lovely earrings were also a gift from Dave, see the statement necklace here and the turquoise bracelet was from Dave's mom. She made Yuseon and myself each something special from beads we picked out from one of her favourite Bead shops in Mossel Bay-

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird