Monday, May 13, 2013

30 Days of Dresses: Dress #13

Whoooo-hooooo! Lucky #13! Wow, I can't believe I'm almost halfway with this challenge. Today was another warm day here in Hermanus and I could'nt help but long for spring a little. So I thought that this floral print dress would be quite suited for my Spring mood.

 -I found this circle knit shrug at the Rotary Anne's Charity shop in town. It's lovely and soft and cuddly warm... It cost R10(1.09 US Dollars), just the kind of thrifty thrill I'm addicted to-

-just a quick piece of info on my heart locket, It was a present from Dave on our 3rd year of dating. It opens up to form a four-leaf-clover, it's quite something! Inside Dave put little pictures of us from when we just met which was 12years ago(crazy, huh?)-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird