Thursday, February 21, 2013

Clearing space ...and my head

As most of you probably know, when you move house, you tend to sort things out and get rid of stuff you don't use anymore. Well, I have been sorting and when I packed out my boxes I found that I had accumulated a collection of yellow glass. I had found these at antique and charity shops all over Pretoria(when we used to live there) and a few pieces are from the local charity shops here in Hermanus. As Dave and I want to start clean and I've grown tired of warm colours in the house, I decided that this collection needs to move on. So if you're ever in the Hermanus area and love thrift shopping, visit Matchbox where you'll find my yellow glass collection for sale. You might have to hurry though, the stock in this little shop moves fast!

   -some of these are vintage, some Italian glass and some new-
-I do hope they find lovely homes where they are appreciated-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird