Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Outfit Love: Colour!

The first time I walked into Matchbox, I was wearing this dress and Irma told me later that she'd thought I was a hippy:-)) Well I'm just a creative being with an intense love for textiles, colour and design. Oh and don't forget my love for everything vintage, oh and thrifting and nature and animals and... okay, so I might be kind of a bohemian. I wish I could dress like a true Gypsy, though. I'm in love with the use of textures, the hair and the sense of being free to roam where ever you wanted, aaaahhhhhh.... doesn't that just sound awesome?! Oh-right, I was actually busy doing an outfit post.

  • The plum cardigan, I got from Meltz a while back. I just love the intensity of the colour and was quite surprised to find it complements a variety of items in my closet. 
  • The tye-dyed dress I found in a boutique shop back in Pretoria it was called Blue Bells. I don't know if this shoppy is still there, it was a branch of the mother-shop, Signorina's. What a lovely shop, I used to spend hours in there. They had the most beautiful and unique handmade silver jewellery, wow!
  • My cutesie bow-pumps are from Mr. Price(L.O.V.E.)
  • The Mystic Bell around my neck, was bought at the annual gem-market in the Brooklyn Mall(also in Pretoria)
  -I do apologize for my rambling this morning, it must be the excitement talking. You see, we're moving into our new place in 11days and I just cannot wait anymore-

xxx



1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with that dress. It's so gorgeous.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird