Tuesday, December 4, 2012

In loving memory of our dear grandfather...

It has taken me a while to even think of writing this post. I don't really know what to say. This year has taken it's toll on many of us. Through the tears and the missing him, I'm just so thankful that his suffering is over. My dear grand-dad past away on the 10th of November after three weeks of severe pain. A few months back he had surgery to remove a melanoma from his back, the surgeon said that he got all the cancer and this was a big relief to all of us. Not long after that surgery, the cancer was back and had spread too far too quickly. 

We all miss him so much...

 -I will never forget how (even on his deathbed ) he sang old songs and told little jokes, winking at me when he got my grandmother all worked up. He liked pulling her leg just to see how she would react-

-I think of him almost every day, it's hard to accept the fact that he is gone-
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird