Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Getting into the Christmas spirit...

It's that time of the year! I always pick a theme for Christmas, colours, vintage, etc. So it helps to have a good source of visual inspiration and Pinterest is great for this purpose! This year I thought to revert back to the vintage yet modern "brown paper packages" tied-up with red string. Don't you just love giving presents, I can't wait to see the reactions when people open their gifts! We always go with handmade or at least personalized gifts. I would usually make the gifts and Dave would make the cards(he's awesome like that). Here's a section screen shot of my pin board, "...making Christmas..."  

-hope you're enjoying the festive season so far-
-time's running out way to fast-

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird