Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Outfit Love: Floral Printed Jeggings

Although the weather has started turning, it still gets pretty chilly when the wind picks up. And now I see there's a cold front on it's way:(  I was so hoping to pack my winter stuff away.  Anyway, I walked past our local Pick'n'Pay Clothing store and there they were, calling to me! These Floral Printed Jeggings are both beautiful and comfortable. It's amazing how a "print" can bring life to an otherwise boring outfit! I had to stop myself from wearing them everyday, hehehe:)
-found this red wrap cardi at a thrift store in town, it Angora Rabbit hair! Oh-so soft and very warm, what a lucky find-

xxx

1 comment:

  1. They are so cool, I think I might need to get some too :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird