Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Autumn is here...

Oh, dear! I'm so sorry that I didn't post my Outfit L.O.V.E. on Tuesday... We were on the road back from George, after spending the Easter weekend with Dave's parents.  It was quite the chilly weekend, rainy with the wind blowing like crazy and just freezing weather. Now we're back and it seems the turn of the season had snuck up on us over night... This outfit love is a perfect Autumn outfit and the orange is so fitting as the leaves start to change colour.
  • Textile necklace @R140 in turquoise& orange is part of my latest range of Textile jewellery by OddOneOut available at MishMash
  • Crop-sleeve knit, I bought from Mr.P quite some time ago
  • Crochet Bracelet/bangle @R50 is always a favourite accessory by OddOneOut available at MishMash
  • Turquoise dress with frill detail I bought from Exact a while back
  • Leggings with Lace are from a local shop
  • 50's Style heels are from Edgars, also bought some time ago
  Love this fun yet sexy little number<3

xxx


2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird