Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Outfit L.O.V.E.

My favourite, most playful, outfit... and it cost me almost nothing<3
  • Silk scarf - a gift from Dave's dad.
  • Gypsy earrings - an anniversary gift from Dave (quite a few years ago)
  • Awesome Necklace - bought it from Pep Stores just last Friday and it cost me a whole R2.99!
  • Vintage leather belt - a gift from my aunt Leiro (it was part of her collection of belts from long ago)
  • Vintage cluster necklace - a gift from Dave's mom (she wore it as a young girl - I just twisted it twice to fit around my wrist)
  • Vintage dress - This was my mom's maternity dress (she wore it when she was pregnant with both me and my brother)
  • Leather sandals - Bought from Mr. P last December for R89.99
love how light, happy and fun this outfit makes me feel!
xxx

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird